On Saturday, we completed our first training walk. It was a great morning for the three mile journey and we couldn't have ask for better weather. I was blessed enough to not only have my hubby along for the walk, but a friend from high school has been inspired to walk with us. I had forgotten how much Beka and I have in common. It was a refreshing 3 miles.
I have taken on a new challenge; I am going to being a Training Walk Leader in the Acworth area. I will be posting the times and places online soon. I look forward to meeting other "2-day"ers.
9/11 starring Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg - Giveaway!
-
Everyone has a 9/11 Story.
We would like to introduce you to an awe-inspiring film starring Charlie
Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg titled 9/11, based on th...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment